Saturday, February 27, 2010

Re-potting is not so bad

I must be the cruelest plant keeper ever. Just look at how long I made my plant, Girly, wait until she got a new home:
I think this is 2 years too long. Talk about a root ball (!!). Girly's upper half got very long and unwieldy and it was time for me trim her back. She is now in three separate pots.

While I was at it, I re-potted several other house plants that I have inherited from several previous housemates. I had help, though. Look at all the care and attention B gives this little guy:


A family photo.

Of course, after a short day of planting we got thirsty for some Bubble Tea. Tapioca balls and appropriately wide straws can be purchased at your local Asian market for very little money. I would probably be inclined to add them to almost anything. Iced coffee, sweet juice, Italian soda, whatevs.


Delicious!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Randi, you're adorable
Bree, love your hat & top of your head
(of course you're adorable too)
and I bet tapioca balls would be great in LIMEADE!! (j/k)
wish i was there to share some bubble tea with both of you.
xoxo
marie